Commitment to Equity and Inclusion
Solid Ground Consulting wants our firm to mirror the communities we live in and serve. We are committed to creating a multicultural workplace grounded in equity and inclusion, and we are committed to continuously learning and evolving as individuals and as a firm. We are currently engaged in a year-long, transformative process to examine our internal culture and the work we do through an equity lens. We look forward to having our new colleagues join and contribute to this important work.
About the Job
We are seeking a highly capable Executive Assistant to support the Owner / Principal of the firm. The Executive Assistant is an integral part of an energetic, growing team working on projects that make a difference in the community. This is a great opportunity for a serious – but not too serious – administrative pro! We demand a lot and have a lot of fun along the way.
- Support Principal needs through a broad variety of administrative duties, including complex travel coordination; calendar and task management; and office organization
- Work closely and effectively with Principal to help him manage upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Anticipates and shares Principal’s project management responsibilities
- Organize and maintain office files and client/project binders for Principal
- Assist with material preparation and notes following meetings, facilitations, and retreats facilitated by the Principal, including participation at retreats
- Communicate on behalf of Principal with clients and colleagues
- Provide some personal support to the Principal
- Oversee the work of the Office Assistant
To learn more about this position please click HERE.